Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) | BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer | BPSC Asst Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022 | BPSC Advt No. : 01/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Post Name : BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Online Form 2022
- Post Date: 18-01-2022
- Total Vacancy: 286 (Two Hundred Eighty Six)
Brief Information: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications from candidates to apply for Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of BPSC on bpsc.bih.nic.in. The registration process will open on January 17 and will end on February 10, 2022.
Online applications are invited in the prescribed form from eligible Indian candidates for appointment to the total 286 posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer under Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar.
The detailed guidelines for filling the online application are displayed on the website of Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna.
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Recruitment
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Important dates
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Schedule
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Application Fees
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Vacancy Details
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Age limit
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Exam pattern
- BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Result
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Recruitment to||Urban Development & Housing Dept., Govt. of Bihar|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer|
|Period of application||17th January to 10th February 2022|
|Basis for Selection||Written Test|
|Mode of application||Application|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer – Important dates
|1||Online registration start date||January 17, 2022|
|2||Last date to apply online||February 10, 2022|
|3||Last date of payment||February 10, 2022|
|4||Last date of filling online application||February 10, 2022|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer – Schedule
|Issue of notification||14th January 2022|
|Starting of online application submission||17th January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th February 2022|
|Last date to print application and documents at the Office of the Selection department||24th February 2022 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Date of written test||Notified later|
|Publication of Result||Notified later|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer – Application Fees
The application fees is ₹750/- for all categories except for SC/ST category candidates of Bihar will have to pay ₹200. Female candidates and disabled candidates will also have to pay ₹200 as application fees.
|General / OBC/ Other State||₹750/-|
|SC / ST / PH||₹200/-|
|Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.)||₹200/-|
Note -: Pay the Exam Fee Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer – Vacancy Details
number of posts
|35% Horizontal Reservation|
Total No. of Posts Permissible
|Economically Weaker Section||28||08|
|Extremely Backward Class||51||19|
|Backward Class (Women)||09||00|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer – Age limit (as on August 1, 2021)
|Maximum (unreserved male)||37 years|
|For backward class/ extremely backward|
class (male and female) and unreserved female
|For scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe|
(male and female)
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer – Exam pattern
The selection process will comprise of written test. The written exam will be conducted in two sessions- Session 1 and Session 2 will have 125 questions and the exam duration will be for 2hours. The total marks is 100.
The written exam will be divided into two parts, with compulsory paper I and compulsory paper II. General Studies (Objective) will be Paper-I, and Chemistry / Environment or Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engineering / Biotechnology and Planning Architecture will be Paper-II (Objective).
The selection of deserving candidates for appointment to the advertised positions will be based on a written test. In this case, there will be no interview. According to a resolution issued by the Bihar Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks of 40% for general category candidates, 36.5 percent for backward class candidates, 34 percent for extremely backward class candidates, and 32 percent for SC/ST, women, and disabled candidates who appeared in the written examination.
BPSC Asst Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment Application Process
For the said posts (BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer), candidates can apply only in online mode. Check the application details given as under-
- Step I- Open BPSC online application form submission page. Here is the URL- onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Step II- BPSC Online recruitment page will open. A list of advertisement and posts will open.
- Step III- Search for Advertisement No. 1/2022. Click on instructions tab and read the instruction carefully.
- Step IV– Now, click on Apply Online link.
- Step V- Registration form will open. Fill in all the personal details, address etc. carefully in the form. Click on “Submit Registration Form” link.
- Step VI- On final registration, applicants will receive their user name and password on their registered mobile no. and email.
- Step VII- Now, go to the homepage of the portal adn login using the user id and password.
- Step VIII- Click on Application link tab given on the candidate’s dashboard.
- Step IX- Fill the details in the application form.
- Step X- At the end of the application form upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Step XI- Click on Preview button and cross check the filled in details.
- Step XII- Now, submit the application form. Confirmation page will open.
- Step XIII- Now, login again and click on “Download Filled Application”. Download the application pdf and take a printout of the form.
- Step XIV- Submit the printed application form with a copy of necessary documents at the office of the Commission.
BPSC Asst Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment Application Documents Required
Candidates must keep the following documents ready with them for the recruitment-
- Educational qualification certificates
- Date of birth certificate/ Class 10th Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Dependent of Freedom-fighters certificate
- EWS certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Four passport-sized photograph
- Printed copy of the application form.
Without the following documents candidates will not be considered for admission.
BPSC Asst Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment Quick Links
|BPSC official website||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Advertisement PDF||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
BPSC Asst Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment Contact Details
For queries regarding BPSC Asst Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022, candidates can contact details given below-
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Result
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Result will be published here.
Tags: bpsc Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer, bpsc Asst Sanitary & Waste Management Officer
Disclaimer : The Examination Updates, Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.