Bhulekh – Bihar Land Records | Bihar’s government, like that of other states, is actively developing its land records (khata khasara) as part of the federal government’s National Land Record Modernization Program (NLRMP).
Despite the fact that the digitising process is slow, The official website of Bihar’s revenue and land reform department, lrc.bih.nic.in, has been updated with land records for 13 of the state’s 38 districts (khata Khasara).
People will be able to get their land details (Khata Khasara Map, Bhulekh, Bhumi Jankari) from anywhere in the country using the online land records system. Patna, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Rohtas, Katihar, Madhepura, Araria, Kaimur, Begusarai, Jehanabad Nalanda, Vaishali, Lakhisarai, Jamui, West Champaran, Saran, and Sheohar are the only districts in Bihar where online land records are available.
How to use “LRC.BIH.NIC.IN” to look up Bihar land records
- Visit the lrc.bih.nic.in website of the Bihar Department of Revenue and Land Reforms.
- Now, on the left side of the page, click the ‘Search You Land’ link. The URL for this page is http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ViewRor.aspx.
- Choose your district from the Bihar map at the top of the page. When you choose your district, it will display all of your district’s Anchals.
- From the map, choose the Anchal you want.
- After selecting the Anchal, the ledt side will display a list of all Mauza.
- You can now choose your mouza in two ways.
- You can choose from a list of mouzas or create your own.
- By clicking the alphabets on the right side, you can filter the mouza list.
- You will be given several options for searching your land records; choose one of them.
- Look through all of Khatas’ records from a specific Mauja.
- Look up all records from a specific Mauja using Khata numbers.
- Look for a Khata number or a Khasra number.
- Look for the owner of Khata Khata Khata Khata Khata Khata Khat
- After you have chosen an option, click the search (Khata Khoje) button.
- You can take a printout of the record once you have your land details.