Can you imagine what would happen if a small 10 gramme stone or an iron nail were to fall on your head from a height of 50 metres like a bullet?
A passerby can be killed by a small stone or an iron nail! When it falls from a great height, it descends at the speed of a bullet, inflicting the same amount of damage as it hits!
Material falling from great heights frequently lands far away from the building area, mostly on vehicles or on the heads of onlookers on the road who are not wearing helmets.
In recent years, the construction industry has grown and developed significantly, particularly in India. The construction site is a hazardous environment. Here, a lot of unexpected things happen. Accidents can occur when workers are working at a height. A hammer or nail could be missed by his hand and end up outside the building, resulting in an accident. A large construction site employs thousands of people. A construction site is a place of employment; people come here to earn a living, not to die. If work on the site is halted for a day due to an accident, the company will suffer a significant loss.
A construction site’s “safety and security” is absolutely essential. It should not be overlooked at any cost.
In the construction of high-rise buildings, it is necessary to cover all sides of the structure. This is carried out for the following reasons:
- It safeguards materials that are missing from the construction site.
- This reduces the amount of dust that falls to the floor.
- It shields workers working outside at high altitudes from the elements such as wind, sun, and rain.
- It also serves as a barrier to the structure and provides psychological support to those who are afraid of heights.
- One of the most important points to remember is that a building’s exterior views are no longer solely for aesthetic purposes. It serves some important functions, and the architect created it using their extensive knowledge of architecture and modern concepts.
As a result, no architect wants their work to be copied before the building is finished. It is what is known as a ‘intellectual property right.’ That is why we must protect it so that no one can copy it and use it in their own project, claiming that their design was used on a major project.
- Advertising is required for large projects. The cost of advertising is excessively high. The developer wants to save money on advertising. As a result, they occasionally used the external covering as a form of advertising. They used to have a large advertisement banner that could be seen from a long distance. Any advertising agency will not be able to provide you with such a large banner. And both of their goals were met. However, for’sight pollution,’ this trend is waning.
Yes. There are reasons for this. The colour green is thought to be the most relaxing. Because it is the colour of nature, it creates a natural environment. Green is the colour of all vegetation and plants. It soothes our eyes and provides natural sensations.