Civil Engineering Dictionary – Best Civil Engineering Dictionary and Definitions site For Site Engineers, Structural Engineers, Architects, Mason, Civil Engineers, Planner, Drafter and Contractor.
Best Civil Engineering Dictionary
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
Related Post –
Civil Engineering Apps for iPhone
A Dictionary of Construction, Surveying and Civil Engineering | Check our civil engineering abbreviations dictionary here.
|platform||“platform” means any structure which is placed on or covers or projects over any street or any open drain and includes balconies or other extension of buildings projecting at any height over such street or drain;|
|private drain||“private drain” means any drain which is not a municipal drain;|
|private street||“private street” means any street, road, lane, gully, alley, passage or square which is not a public street, and includes any passage securing access to four or more premises belonging to the same or different owners, but does not include a passage provided in effecting a partition of any masonry building amongst joint owners where such passage is less than two metres and fifty centimetres wide|
You May Like
- What is Civil Engineering
- Burj Khalifa Quick Info
- 8 Important Rainwater Harvesting Components With Their Uses
- Determination of Specific Gravity of Cement : Test, Features and Importance
- AutoCAD Crashes
- CSI SAP2000 v16.0.0 Software For Civil Engineer
- Best Construction Bidding Software
- Fly Ash Bricks – Composition, Uses and Comparison
- Vastu for Home Entrance
- Why Building is Called Building?