This calculator estimates the required quantities of plaster sand and OPC to plaster a given area (12mm thickness).
Please enter the length and width of the wall or ceiling. In this post, we are going to explain to you, How to Calculate Cement, Sand Quantity for Plastering?
Please note, before using the calculator embedded in this post understand the plastering cement mortar calculation concept.
You May Like
- What Is the Difference Between Concrete vs. Shotcrete ?
- BIS 456 : 2000 – PLAIN AND REINFORCED CONCRETE – CODE OF PRACTICE
- How to Change AutoCAD Background Color – Step by Step # 1 Guide
- Metric Ton in KG Conversion – Convert Tonne to Kilograms (ton to kg)
- What is Civil Engineering
- Bitumen Viscosity Test
- Mackintosh Probe : The Updated Guide for 2020
- Bell Trap
- Types of Cement With Their Definition, Properties and Uses
- PVC Door – Complete Guide With Free Images