Vastu Directions for Home – Vastu shastra is an ancient Indian system of architecture and design that aims to align a building or home with the forces of nature in order to promote harmony and prosperity. According to vastu principles, the direction in which a home is oriented can affect the well-being of its occupants. Here are some general guidelines for aligning your home with the directions according to vastu principles:
- The main entrance of the home should be located in the east or north direction.
- The kitchen should be located in the south-east direction.
- The main bedroom should be located in the south-west direction.
- The living room or dining room should be located in the north-west direction.
- The study room or library should be located in the north-east direction.
- The bathroom and toilet should be located in the north-west or south-west direction.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines and every home is unique. A vastu consultant or expert can help you determine the best directions for your specific home and needs.
|Main Entrance||The main entrance of a house should always be located in the East, North, or North-East direction|
|Kitchen||The kitchen should be located in the South-East direction of the house|
|Bedroom||The master bedroom should be located in the South-West direction of the house|
|Pooja Room||The Pooja Room should be located in the North-East direction of the house|
|Store Room||The store room should be located in the North-West direction of the house|
|Dining Room||The dining room should be located in the West direction of the house|
|Study Room||The study room should be located in the East direction of the house|
|Balcony||The balcony should be located in the North direction of the house|
|Garage||The garage should be located in the South direction of the house|
|Toilets||The toilets should be located in the North-West direction of the house|
You May Like
- What is Compressive Strength of Cement?
- GATE Syllabus For Civil Engineering
- GEO TEXTILES : Definition , Functions and Application
- CSI SAP2000 v16.0.0 Software For Civil Engineer
- 5 Types of Plumbing Pipes for Plumbing and Water Supply
- Convert Grams to Milliliters
- सेप्टिक टैंक के लिए वास्तु टिप्स – Septic Tank Vastu Tips In Hindi
- Concrete Bleeding : Causes, Effect And Ways To Reduce It
- Shotcrete Mix Design
- Cement – Free Guide With 10 Top List (Types, Brands, Uses)