Vastu is an old Indian science that is used by civil engineers to build many different kinds of buildings, such as homes, businesses, temples, etc. Vastu is a science that helps civil engineers figure out where and what kind of room should go in a building. It works well with nature. It mostly depends on how much light and air there is. The north point is the first point of reference for vastu. This article talks about directions, air flow, and vastu, all of which have to do with civil engineering.
Keywords : Indian Vastu, Directions, Positive Energy, Five Elements of Environment etc…
At the end of this article, there is a link to download Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering as a PDF file. Using the download button, you can get a free PDF of Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering.
|PDF Name||Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering PDF|
|No. of Pages||5|
|PDF Size||521 KB|
|Category||Education & Jobs|
|Download Link||Available ✔|
Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering PDF Summary
Dear readers, we’re giving you all a PDF of Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering here. As you already know, Vastu Shastra is an old and popular way to bring good energy into your home and family. Many people go through a lot of problems in their lives, but they don’t know why.
So, if you are one of them and are having a lot of bad things happen to you, you should check the Vastu of your house. Vaastu Shastra is also a very important part of Civil Engineering today, because building a house with a design based on Vastu is the new thing to do.
Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering PDF
- Balcony may be at north-west corner.
- Bath room doors should be towards south or north-east corner.
- Children bed room, bath room and stair case should be at north-west corner
- Comparing to all the rooms the master bed room should be bigger.
- Cupboards or shelves for all the rooms should be for west side or south side walls.
- Entrance, Hall, Puja Room should be at the north-east corner or east.
- Kitchen, staircase and bathroom should be at south-east corner.
- Master bed room should be at south-west corner.
- Over head tank should be placed at south-west corner because the corner should take more loads to balance the vastu.
- Second entrance for east facing house/building should be in the north side towards east corner.
- The bed in bed room should touch the south side wall and the facing for sleeping must to head at south side and legs towards north side.
- The dining, balcony should be on the south side.
- The door for children bed room should be at south side towards the south-east corner.
- The door for master bed room should be at east side towards north east corner.
- The flooring height should be more at south-west corner when compared to other sides or directions.
- The height of compound wall should be more height at south-west corner when compared to other sides.
- The main gate entrance should be at north-east corner.
- The underground tank should be place at north-east corner.
- There should be more loads like cupboards or lockers in south-west.
- We need to turn to words right side when we are moving up on to the stairs.
Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering PDF Download Link
If the link to download Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering PDF is broken or you have any other trouble with it, please leave a comment or feedback. If Vastu Shastra in Civil Engineering is protected by intellectual property rights, report this. We won’t give you a PDF or any other way to download it, no matter what.